Eletrical, Safety, Security Systems realized:
1) Ordinary Energy Distribution;
2) Emergency Energy from Generator;
3) Emergency Energy from UPS;
4) Lighting, Sockets, Security, Building management Secondary distribution;
5) ELV Systems: Fire Detection, P.A. EVAC, Antintrusion Detection, CCTV, Data Network, BMS.
MV/LV Substations System
The system is composed by an incoming MV Substation and one Secondary MV/LV Substations (no.4 1600KVA Transformers)
New building and the existing Factory building are powered by this system.
Provided a power supply system for :
2) water treatment systems;
3) fire-fighting systems;
4) HVAC (located the Energy House);
5) elevators (normal and emergency power supply);
6) Electrical outlets derived from secondary distribution electrical panels;
7) 90 Secondary Electrical Panels for allow power to workstations and technical areas
Centralized Supply System for emergency lighting and security exit signs.
The plant is composed by panels used both managing system as protecting lighting circuit.
Interfacing with Control System Konnex used to control circuits in order to swich on “normal lighting”.
Konnex does not interfere the Emergency System scope. Infact the System works in Activ Security mode. In case of emergency all emergency lights will be swith on.
Lightning System not necessary because there is a close building more hight.
However it has been realized an internal LPS System and SPD are been installed in electrical panels.
Centralized System realized with no. 1 main panel positioned in the control room and no.3 secondary panels positioned on field.
Devices used are:
1) Very Early Warning Aspirating Smoke Detection above the ceiling;
2) Smoke Detector system in the environment;
3) Smoke Detector system under the floating floor;
(used no. 40 detector panels and no. 950 detector points)
4) Dumpers closing and switch-off ventilation in case of fire detected;
5) Optical-acustic segnalations;
6) Smoke Evacuation System.
System Access Control is divided in:
1) External Access Control System composed by No. 18 pedestrain gates and No. 3 driveway gates handled by a Bluetooth System and a Long range Antenna HID UHF.
3) Internal Access Control System composed of No.65 points realized with card readers installed in technological rooms, Control rooms and accessible areas only for members of staff.
IP VideoPhone System is composed by no. 6 units. It works with Access Control System and it is realized with IP Technology.
Antinitrusion System Interfaced with BMS System.
1) No. 3 Interconneted main units
2) No.85 Volumetric Detectors
3) No. 35 alarm horn
4) No. 110 magnetic contacts on main doors
CCTV System compesed by 120 IP cameras installed in external areas and on the main accesses.
The System is connected with Antintrusion and it is handled from both Control Room as remotely.
Audio-Video System for auditorium for up to 180 people and future possibility to expand it at the external area of the building
System realized with no.3 Rack units with dedicated area amplifiers.
Each circuit is double so it is redondant in order to garanty maximum safety. The System is connected to Fire Detection System to manage in the best way fire emergencies.
The P.A. EVAC is installed both in the common areas as at the offices for a total of no. 850 speakers.
Terrestrial and Satellite Antenna System installed on the tower.
Signals Distributer System and Tv Outlet are positioned in the president’s room and waiting room (No. 12 points)
Management and supervision of lighting control system, safety & security systems, antintrusion system and CCTV with interfacing to Access Control System
Lighting System management with presence detectors, brightness sensors and predisposition of No. 450 detectors and interfacing Blinds and Shading System with 300 actuators
WC Emergency Call
Local system and Interfacing to BMS
Photovoltaic System place in covering all stratums facing south, divided in 7 different systems for a total power of 620 kWp
Data Netwotk composed by:
1) Primary distribution CED and Prymary Panels realized in Fiber Optic cables;
2) Distribution to Workstation realized in Fiber Optic cables cat.6;
3) Secondary distribution realized with 20 Racks for a total of 2600 data points