Eletrical, Safety, Security Systems :
1) Ordinary Energy Distribution;
2) Emergency Energy from Generator;
3) Emergency Energy from UPS;
4) Lighting, Sockets, Security, Building management Secondary distribution;
5) ELV Systems: Fire Detection, P.A. EVAC, Data Network, BMS.
MV/LV Substations System
System composed by an incoming MV Substation and three Secondary MV/LV Substations.
Provided a power supply system for :
1) production plants and HVAC units on the roof;
2) water treatment systems;
3) fire-fighting systems;
4) elevators (normal and emergency);
5) outlets derived from secondary distribution electrical panels.
Lighting system handled by Konnex and DALI systems using presence detectors and brightness sensors
Mixed system with centralized CPSS for common areas and parking instead autonomous type for offices.
Lighting system with rods to protect photovoltaic system on the roof and integrations with internal LPS and SPD on electrical panels
Centralized system realized:
1) Very Early Warning Aspirating Smoke Detection above the ceiling
2) Smoke Detector system in the environment
3) Smoke Detector system under the floating floor
4) Dumpers closing and switch-off ventilation in case of fire detected
Centralized system with interfacing to smoke detection system.
In case of emergency allowed to send vocal messages both in the common areas as in the offices
Management and supervision of lighting control system, safety & security systems, HVAC, predisposition for future systems
Lighting system management with presence detectors, brightness sensors.
Interfacing to HVAC
WC Emergency Call
Local emergency system and interfacing on BMS for visualizing alarms in the Control Room.
Passive Data Network realized :
1) Primary distribution CED and Prymary Panels realized in Fiber Optic cables;
2) Secondary distribution to Workstation realized in Fiber Optic cables;
3) Switches are installed on the Workstations to finalize the terminal distribution on field with copper cat.6 cables;
4) Cabling CED and room treading area